The cause of acne, among others, caused by some of the following factors:
- Psychological factors or stes, although not yet confirmed or stes psychological factors often play a role as the mastermind behind the birth of acne.
- Genetic (hereditary), if the family whether it's your mother or father is an acne sufferer, then you could be sourced from a family genetics.
- Hormonal activity that is not balanced, usually can be seen from the hormonal cycles that occur in a person. These cyclical changes usually encourage increased oil glands that cause acne. Usually marked at the time of onset of menstrual acne.
- Buildup of dead skin cells, dead skin which will accumulate and cause clogging pores folekul, this blockage will encourage the development of acne.
- Bacteria in the pores of the skin, bacteria Propionini bacterium acnes (PA CNES), which is in the pores of the skin will trigger acne.